Main Duties :
- Carrying out industrial sketches/design with computer-aided design software/ ship constructor software.
- Liaising with subcontracting companies for various projects involved in shipbuilding (cutting of parts).
- Preparing assembly plans.
- Handling the manufacturing monitoring.
- Knowledge of ship design/ship building.
- Proficiency in computer-aided design software CAD/ (Autocad, Rhino and /or Ship Constructor).
Qualification and Experience :
- Degree holder in Engineering or equivalent
- Have an in-depth knowledge in industrial design.
- Proven experience in the field.
- Permanent contract upon hiring.
- A contributory health insurance scheme.
- (Autocad, Rhino and/or ShipConstructor).
- Fluent in French and English (oral and written).
- Good work relationship and team spirit.
- Being dynamic/energetic
- Be rigorous with a spirit of synthesis and have team spirit
CNOI reserves the right to call only the shortlisted candidates for interview and not to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.