- Set up components for welding according to specifications.
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal, overhead)
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to identify flaws.
- Carry out the finishing operations (cleaning, control and polishing of the weld)
- Réaliser les opérations de finition (nettoyage, contrôle et polissage de la soudure)
Qualification and Experience
- Proven experience as welder
- Know how to use and install welding stations and experience in using electrical or manual cutting tools (grinding wheel, saw and torch).
- Trace welding sequences
- Professional certification in welding will be an advantage
- Punctual, diligent, and motivated
- Flexible to work odd hours