Our enterprise, leader of Indian Ocean in the construction and repairs of ships, we are actually looking for a technical writer to join our young and dynamic team and will be in charge of the following activities:
Your main duties will be as follows:
- Good Knowledge and understanding of the list of work during the technical stop of ships.
- Regular inspection of sites and works
- Quality control
- Tests validation
- Monitoring work progress
- The compilation of technical information for documentation (keeping records, documents or other files).
- Reports writing
- Have a degree in Mechanical Engineering (Beng Hons in Mechanical Engineering) or equivalent
- Have good writing skills in English and French
- Have a good oral comprehension
- Mastering IT tools
- Be organized
- Be actively attentive
- Have a good relationship and be a good communicator
- Have critical thinking and deductive reasoning.
If you meet these criteria, send us your application (cv and cover letter) by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference EW08.21 in subject or via our website www.cnoi.info
Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted for an interview.