- Receive and manage tickets, calls, and emails.
- Provide Level 1 and 2 support to users (hardware, software, applications) on site or via a remote device if necessary.
- Prioritize and escalate problems if necessary.
- Check and maintain office equipment (printers, projectors, screens, videoconferences, etc.).
- Prepare and configure IT equipment (installation and configuration of Windows 10 and MS Office) / end user software / system) in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Ensure the follow-up of the inventory of technological devices.
- Train and provide technical support to users.
- Monitor equipment performance and determine the need for repair or replacement of devices.
- Ensure the follow-up of IT interventions according to service contracts.
- Involve in system/process improvements.
- Communicate with suppliers and customers.
- Report on the actions carried out.
Qualification and Experience :
- Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in a similar position
- Hands-on IT skills (PC/laptop/printer setup and troubleshooting, software installation, analytical and problem-solving skills)
- Good experience of MS office365, SharePoint, / network / fiber optic technology / and other computer software.
- Punctual, diligent, and motivated
- Able to handle pressure
- Multitasking skills
- Communication skills
CNOI reserves the right to call only the shortlisted candidates for interview and not to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.